FL350 Axle U Joints (Set of 4)
Note!!! When replacing the axles you CANNOT press the old U-Joints out using a press. You will bend the ears on the axle and ruin it. You must cut the ears out using a Dremmel tool and 2" cut off wheel. Check the images for a link to a YouTube video series where I show the entire process.
- Special chrome-molybdenum alloy steel for superior corrosion resistance with exact fit snap ring included
- Heavy duty needle bearings for greater load capacity
- Multi-stage testing prior to assembly for maximum quality control
- Strap kits and U-bolt kits for easy u-joint installation
- Ball seat repair kits for double cardan yokes and other assorted driveshaft yokes available