Smart Carb SC2 Carburetor
Note!!!: Carb will ship ~1 to ~2 weeks from placement of order.
Carb Sizing Guide:
- 28MM = FL250 Motors
- 36MM = FL350R / FL400R Motors
- 38MM = FL350R / FL400R Motors
Tired of worrying about changing jets for different altitudes and temps? Worried you don't have the air/fuel mixture right but don't have the energy to dig into the carb to check? The SmartCarb SC2 is Jetless carb and it takes the frustration of jetting out of the equation. This SmartCarb SC2 technology brings the carburetor into the 21st century.
Get better performance, better fuel economy and smoother operation for your 2 stroke powered FL350. This is hands down one of the best investments you can make to get the most out of your machine.
36, 38, and 40mm SC2 SmartCarbs are designed to replace conventional carburetors in 2-stroke applications from 125cc up to 500cc or more. They are a direct fit in applications originally equipped with Keihin PE, PJ, PWK and Mikuni VM and TM series carburetors of similar sizes. 36mm size depicted.
Every SmartCarb ships pre-tuned with baseline settings specific to the application for which it is ordered.
Due to incredible demand, new orders ship 2-3 weeks out from the order date. International orders may be subject to shipping delays related to Covid19. Any applicable import duties/taxes are the purchaser’s responsibility.
Remote Choke Cable Option
The Honda Odyssey FL350R and Pilot FL400R make use of a Remote Choke option allowing for turning the choke on and off from the seat. The Remote Choke option will allow you to continue to use that feature if you elect to purchase it. It is not necessary to purchase but you will need to activate the choke on the carb itself which is not possible while seated. A properly running motor should only need the choke on startup in cold conditions. Once the motor is warmed up, the choke should no longer be required to start the motor.
Note!: Some adaptation to the remote choke and the Odyssey choke cable may be required!
- Ride Faster | 10% more power
- Ride Farther | 25-30% greater fuel economy
- Crisp, linear throttle response bottom to top!
Tuning/Ease of Use
- Make adjustments by hand, in seconds (no tools required)
- Complete air density compensation (consistent air/fuel ratios at any elevation or temperature)
- Accepts all modern stock throttle cables
- Single circuit design (NO Jets!)
- Set it and forget it!
- Zero fuel spillage (internally vented, sealed system)
- TPS plug-and-play (optional add-on or as a kit)
- Reduced emissions (30-50% reduction)
- Premium billet construction
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
NOTE: Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) required for:
- Applications using 3D ignition mapping requiring TPS input (later year YZ250s, KX250s, RM250s)
- Applications using TPS input for oil injection (Betas) or for servo controlled power valves (later year CR250s)
- Applications using aftermarket ECUs with advanced mapping features requiring TPS input (PowerCDI)